- Dit onderwerp bevat 0 reacties, 1 deelnemer, en is laatst bijgewerkt op 2 jaren, 3 maanden geleden door .
› Support forum › App is running but no alert sound is played
In the past a lot of questions has reached us which were very similar. The app was working fine but there was no sound played. Below some suggestions:
1) We have noticed that in several cases the volume of the iPhone was turned down. Be sure it is up.
2) Check if the iPhone is not in “do not disturb” mode. Your iPhone is in “do not disturb” mode when a little moon badge is shown in the status bar on top of your screen
3) Be sure that in notifications the sound is on for the Anchor Alert app.
4) Be sure that “Location services” is switched on for the Anchor Alert app. Otherwise there are no GPS updates and therefor no Alert message or sounds.
If this did not help, please feel free to start a topic.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.